Today I have a very special (and long overdue) post for you to read. Thanks to the lovely Mary from xmaryslife I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award. I want to say a huge thank you for nominating me and for being one of my fave bloggers. I love your work and the support is never ending! You truly are inspiring.
You can read Mary’s post here to find out what she put and learn new things about her! (btw it’s a really cool post).
So, what is the Versatile Blogger Award?
It is an award given to bloggers, by bloggers. To recognise the individuality and uniqueness of not only blogs but the people behind them too. It’s a lovely way to let people know you appreciate their work and learn new things about the bloggers you nominate. To accept the award there are some rules to do so…
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog in your post,
- Nominate 15 bloggers for the award,
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- My lucky number is 7. Everything I do is either in even numbers or in 7’s. It’s become a habit but I’ll always count it as lucky.
- My fave band is Take That. Who had their prime time in the 80’s/90’s. As a child I would always listen to their albums with my mum and so began my craze. Not many people my age know who they are but I am a huge fan and I did cry when I saw them this year on stage.
- I am absolutely abnormally obsessed with Golden Retrievers.
- I prefer winter over summer. The weather that turns your nose red from the blistering cold and you pretend to be a fire breathing dragon because you’re that freezing you blow out cold air… we all do it, don’t we??
- My least favourite food is bananas.
- I love to bake/cook. I’m always trying new recipes and playing around with ingredients… that don’t always work.
- I have a mental playlist of songs I consider ‘shower songs’ and no doubt sing every time I shower. Impossible by Shontelle is a top fave.
I hope you enjoyed reading my facts and learnt something new about me, let me know a fact about you in the comments no matter how crazy or weird. I’d also love to know if you share any of my facts or have a similar sort of thing that you do?!
I nominate the following bloggers because they have all inspired and supported me in different ways, even if they don’t realise I have learnt so much from them. The positivity and support is phenomenal. Oh and each and everyone has an amazing blog. (Check them out!).
I can’t wait to read your posts, have some fun with it!!
Love, Abby x