On the 7th day of Christmas my true love gave to me…
A festive Christmas tag.
I am so excited to do this post as I’ve never done a Would You Rather…? before!
So, the rules of the tag:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Add a link to the original post written by Marie here.
- Answer the 5 Would You Rather questions written by the blogger who tagged you, then list 5 or more of your own.
- Tag your favourite bloggers nominating them to answer your questions, and let them know in a comment on their latest post.
- Have fun!
My questions for you to answer:
- Would you rather… Drink mulled wine or a hot chocolate?
- Would you rather… A whole plate of roast potatoes or a whole plate of roast meat?
- Would you rather… A Harry Potter marathon or a Christmas film marathon that ran for the same amount of time?
- Would you rather… Believe in Santa for your whole life or never at all?
- Would you rather… Spend Christmas Day with 100 strangers or with 1 person from your family?
My answers from Marie’s questions:
1.Would you rather… have your Christmas decorations up all year round, or never?
100% all year round. To be honest if I could get away with doing it now, I totally would. I love the festive season and the lights are so magical. So definitely all year round.
2.Would you rather… buy small presents for everyone in your family, or do a bigger budget Secret Santa?
I love gift giving and Christmas shopping, so I would rather buy lots of small presents for everyone so I can see everyone get excited and enjoy unwrapping a present from me. I also love gift wrapping so the more I have to wrap, I love!
3.Would you rather…your pet toppled the Christmas tree, or ate the Christmas dinner?
Don’t get me wrong, I take pride in my Christmas tree. Buuuut, I love my Christmas dinner way too much. I’d happily let my pet topple over the tree if it meant I could save the food. Ah, it’s the best meal of the year…I look forward to it for 365 days.
4.Would you rather… spend Christmas at home, or take your family to a 5*, all inclusive beach resort for the holiday?
I’d stay at home, celebrate with our tree, extended family and have a nice big dinner. I’d just use the money on buying more Christmas presents for everyone. I’m too traditional to be anywhere at Christmas. Although I’d love to visit New York one day for Christmas. Maybe I’d take my family there.
5.Would you rather…find Santa passed out drunk on your sofa, or Rudolph taking a nap in your garden
Rudolph taking a nap in my garden. Reindeers have always been a magical creature to me and to see one in my garden would be awesome. Also, I think it would be kinda weird if there was a man dressed up on my sofa.
Well, I hope you enjoyed reading my answers! Do you agree or would you answer differently?
I hope you all have lots of fun writing your post and answering the questions!
Love, Abby x