Welcome to Blogmas Day 5!
Christmas is very fast approaching and I still have so much Christmas shopping to do! If you’re like me and still have some Christmas shopping to do for the men in your life, then check out this list that I’ve put together and hopefully it will help you out!
There’s some very classic and typical gift ideas and some that maybe aren’t so popular and are a little bit different!
25 Gift Ideas For The Men In Your Life:
Gift guide for him
1. Chocolate – A classic fave.
2. Aftershave -By itself or in a gift set, make it extra special with a bigger box of aftershave, cologne, body wash and aftershave gel
3. Jumper – A smart style or something more fun and festive.
4. Cosy pyjamas – So they can snuggle up and keep warm this winter!
5. Alcohol – Their favourite bottle or gift set, a way to celebrate for Christmas and new year.
6. A special mug/glass – You can get a personalised style or seasonal themed!
7. Coffee gift voucher – For the coffee lover in your life.
8. Scarf – Keep them warm with a soft scarf for the colder months
9. Personalised (or not) watch box – Etsy are amazing for things like this!
10. Watch – An accessory they can wear all the time. Pardon the pun.
11. Cuff links – An old fashioned present, but that he can keep for those extra special occasions.
12. Favourite team sports shirt – Football, rugby etc.
13. An adventurous day out – Car racing, rock climbing, sports event.
14. A weekend away – Romantic break or a short trip abroad in Europe.
15. Shoes – Trainers or a smart pair of shoes.
16. A gift voucher for a restaurant – It can be your favourite restaurant together or even just his. Plan a date night for the new year!
17. A DVD – One that he has always liked, or you think you would enjoy together (date night in!).
18. Jewellery – A ring, leather bracelet, or necklace. A personalised option would add a sentimental touch.
19. Wallet – A fresh wallet to start off the new year, you can also have a personalised option too!
20. Toiletries – Boots and Superdrug have many offers on. The boxes always make such good gifts and you can get different brands, hopefully his favourite!
21. Popcorn maker, candy floss maker or a snow cone maker – Let them feel like a kid again, have some fun and you’ll get to enjoy it too!
22. New dressing gown – Perfect for the cold weather, perfect for wearing all day Boxing Day too!
23. Slippers – Help keep there toes warm this winter!
24. Smart shirt – For your date night or a special occasion, he’ll have to dress to impress!
25. Personalised phone case – Use a picture of the two of you, or just you on it. That way you’ll always be with him and chances are he’ll use his phone a lot so he’ll always be reminded of you!
I hope that list has helped you in any way and given you a few ideas for presents! I’d love to know if you have any more ideas or if you’ve written a blog post with some ideas too, let me know in the comments below!
Good luck shopping!
Love, Abby x