Hello and welcome to Blogmas Day 6!
During December I love to go on different adventures and spend some quality time with my partner or friends. I’ve put together some ideas for you to do to, and I hope you enjoy them!
Cosy Christmas date ideas (you can do with a friend too!):
1. Ice skating – A classic winter day or night out. They make for some very funny memories and beautiful festive pictures!
2. Cinema at home – Christmas film, festive snacks, blankets. What more could you wish for?
3. Hot chocolate date – Visit all the best spots in town or go to a new place you’ve never been to before.
4. Driving looking for Christmas lights – I love doing this every year, put on some Christmas music, your most festive Christmas jumper, a lovely warm drink and follow the trail of lights!
5. Christmas markets – One of my favourite things to do ever! There are always so many markets around with various food or drinks, homemade gifts and festive decorations.
7. Decorating a Christmas jumper for each other – This can be great fun and I recommend making it as crazy as can be or having a particular theme like an Elf or Christmas Tree!
8. £5 shopping challenge in 10 minutes – See what you can put together with a budget and a time limit and meet up in a coffee shop after. Share your gifts, have some fun and maybe a mug of hot chocolate!
9. Paint your own pottery – Create each other a masterpiece for Christmas as a surprise or as a gift straight away!
10. Wreath making challenge – Go to a garden centre or craft shop together. Get all the festive craft bits and bobs you can find and sit down together with a hot chocolate (or something a little stronger) and put some Christmas music on and getting decorating! This would be great to start as a tradition for years to come!
I hope you enjoy going out on any of these date ideas, let me know if you do or if you have a favourite date that you love to do during December!
See you tomorrow for one of my favourite posts it’s a #FestiveFoodFriday where I’ll share a favourite Christmas recipe!
Love, Abby x