Welcome to Blogmas Day 9!
Leading up to Christmas (from around October) I blast out all my favourite Christmas songs on repeat and I never get sick of them! Having the music in the background makes me feel so festive, and never fails to put me in a holly jolly mood!
I did this post last year and although I love all of those songs still, there are lots more that I’m loving now too!
This year I’ve got some new favourites so I thought I’d share with you my top 10 that I’m loving! Let me know what your favourite Christmas songs and carols are, do we have any the same?
My Top 10 Updated Christmas Playlist:
1. One More Sleep – Leona Lewis
2. Driving Home For Christmas – Chris Rea
3. Wonderful Christmas Time – Paul McCartney
4. Step Into Christmas – Elton John
5. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) – Leona Lewis
6. Santa Tell Me – Ariana Grande
7. Do They Know It’s Christmas Time – Band Aid 30 (2014)
8. My Only Wish (This Year) – Britney Spears
9. It’s The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year – Andy Williams
10. Holly Jolly Christmas Time – Michael Bible
Of course there are SO many more classics that I love and listen to all during the lead up to Christmas! I hope you enjoyed reading my festive playlist for 2018!
Merry Blogmas everyone!
Love, Abby x