As I have mentioned many times before, I’m a lover of hot chocolate which means, it’s basically all I drink throughout December.
Today’s post is a fun, easy diy that you can give as a gift for children or adults! Perfect as a stocking filler, or as a class gift for children.
They make such a cute gift, that anyone who loves hot chocolate and Christmas will love!
Easy DIY Rudolph Hot Chocolate
You will need:
- Clear cone shaped bags (piping bag)
- Hot Chocolate
- Mini Marshmallows
- Brown Pipe cleaners
- Red Pom poms
- Googly eyes
How to make them:
- Start by scooping 2 tablespoons of hot chocolate into one cone.
- Then, add a handful (or more) mini marshmallows on top of the hot chocolate powder.
- Use a pipe cleaner to tie around the bag and bend to create antlers.
- Next, stick on a pair of googly eyes to help bring the Rudolph to life!
- Then, use a small amount of glue onto the bottom of the cone and then apply the pom Pom. Be sure to let this dry so it stays on!
- Now, create a tag explaining how to use the hot chocolate.
- Finally, tie the tag on using the string, and now your Rudolph hot chocolate is complete!
If you have a go at making these cute gifts, I hope it’s lots of fun for you and the person you give the hot chocolate loves it! Let me know if you do give them a go!
Love, Abby x